Thursday 31 May 2007

F-raising

Fund-raising plan:
1) Jumble sale (on 27th of May, will blog on that later)
2) Selling of specially-designed-limited-edition T-shirt (will post up design soon)
3) Sponsorship for 42km Penang Bridge Marathon; which I have been practising everyday at least 5 km (for this week), and I've just signed up and pay up the RM50 registration fee (It's soooo confirmed, I guess.... scarieee....)
4)Possible minor recycling project

Fund-raising target:
RM3500

Fund-raising dateline:
I really dunno when... Hopefully it is the day before I leave (?)

I have an agenda to finish tonight, that is to finish the last 2 weeks happenings, which fully revolved around finding money, finding more money, and finding even more money... of course money just doesn't drop from the sky or grow from a tree. I have to earn it, thus I have a story, a long story to tell...

No comments: