Friday 8 June 2007

Kar Lye FEATURING Chii Chie!

Hi all,

You probably have read about me in the previous entries that Kar Lye wrote. Yes, I am Chii Chie and I will be going for an expedition together with her this coming July.

I know a month time is not long for fund raising activities. So, I will have make the most out of each day until the day I will be leaving for Sabah. Although I have limited time now, I am sure with your support I will be able to pull it through.

As part of my fund raising activities, I will be giving out home-made cookies and Father’s Day cards as a token of appreciation of your support to me. Individually, support of RM 10 will entitle to receive a card while a support of RM 13 will entitle to receive a box of cookies. However, it a support of RM 20, you will be given both the card and a box of cookies!

So please show me your support by “buying” some of my cookies and cards. As I will be going to the AGM on Saturday, you could get the cookies or cards from me there. Another alternative is to contact me directly at 012-3871205. I do hope that there is good news awaiting me.

Thanks for you time and enjoy your day.

Chii Chie

No comments: