Wednesday 13 June 2007

Shopping + Jogging

I always realise that before I start to write an entry I have pretty much nothing to write about. But what happens ALL the time is that, I always end up with a super long post. What to do, long-winded I am, people say.
Then comes, the messenger- the all-time distraction during my blogging time.
Just a little update, gotten my rucksack, quite a good deal I would say, just RM560 for a Deuter 60+10L, women's fit model. Guess should be good enough? Hope so. A whole big part of the equipment is partially settled, still have other things to shop for. If anyone happens to know off any good deals in town, that sell outdoor equipments, such as boots, head torch, outdoor sandals, boots, sandals and head torch ---> haha... just the major items, the rest are kinda easily hunt down at regular outdoor stores) Oh, yea... clothes too, like dry-fast materials kind... Any warehouse sales coming up? :P
That rucksack-hunting-outing was on last Sunday, 10th of June. Quite last minute actually, we just decided to go on the 9th itself. ~Special thanks~ to Shih Chung for accompanying the three of us (~the crowd~, remember??? CK, Chii Chie and I) to tell us important points in choosing and packing the rucksack, which is really useful. THANKS again! Right now, thanks is all I can say, but in future times, I can say I know a lil' (not much tho', but still learning) about choosing and testing the rucksack, I will pass on the goodwill by helping others as well (IF ever help is needed laaa)
Rucksack story done.
What's next?
Marathon-training's up on the "story"...
Basically for the past two days, and on last Friday as well, I have just found a new jogging partner, Lilli that is. Thanks to her also, for bugging me to get out of the gym's treadmill and start doing outdoor training for my upcoming marathon. The thank you doesn't just end there, it also includes, getting the free rides around in her car to the jogging destination. Yesterday (11th) was at Taman Tasik Titiwangsa, and today's was at Kiara Park/Hill. Quite a good jog, with featuring "joggers" like Adrian Yeo and CK Leong. For you guys information, these two guys have both registered themselves for 21km and 42km respectively. And of course not to miss out, my dear jogging partner, Lilli, who's going for half marathon (21km). Great work-out, but one main gigantic problem still remains, we stopped running (of course we need to at one point!) but I stopped, because I got bored of the scenery and the surroundings. Any remedy, anyone, once again? Oh, maybe I didn't really have a plan and kept on running, I should make it more "interesting" by doing some sprint run, listening to music, counting lamp posts, and counting 10km runners, you know just basically anything under the sun that can divert my attention from running. That's the only chance I have to claim ALL my dares...
Gosh, that's just a "lil" update from me, I knew it will somehow be a long post, but I swear I didn't have much to write about when I first started typing. Blogging is -definitely- one helluva addictive online-activity! :)

No comments: