Friday 8 June 2007

Updates... updates...

People bug me for updates.
That's a good sign I guess, I have readers out there. Not that I have stopped fundraising, but I'm kinda taking it slowly now. Not as hectic as the last 2 weeks (which was terrible). I was running around, being out every other day.
Finally, today.. I got to wake up late, and stayed at home (basically lazed around), and watch some tennis...[oh, wait... let me not get drifted away, as the title clearly states -klsfundraisingstory- NOT -klslifestory- ;) ] Oh and btw, my site title is supposed to mean -KarLye's Fundraising Story- Just for your info, the "s" can also mean Sabah, it's multi-functional...
Yes, back to my fundraising story then.
The last I heard from Chii Chie, she has already booked her plane ticket to Sabah. So, I guess it's officially confirmed (how can it NOT be?).Cool. Really Cool. That will mean, I do not need to come back right after Sept 11 (have I ever mentioned how significant my expedition dates are? I start on the 4th of July, that's for you to find out if you don't already know... or you just click on this link ---> 4th of July and ends on the September 11. Significant, ain't it?) Anyways, so the main point is Chii Chie is going as well. So Woohoo, three is a crowd! :)
I pledge to work harder and train more for my marathon, but at the same time, I need a change, possibly training outdoor? I dunno. Just for a change so that I don't get bored. This week, my maximum distance should go up to 20k. I will do that someday before Sunday ends.... I hope, oh no!- I will do it.
Just a short note, thanks for all the t-shirt orders. Keep it coming in, like I said, it's limited edition; you wouldn't wanna miss out on helping me, right?
And also, thanks to all the pledges/donations/ sponsorship that are coming in from my marathon effort. For that, I will train. :)
I guess this blog also functions as a reminder/ reassurance in a way. When I think it's impossible to do the marathon, I will look back to my ridiculously weird + interesting marathon calculation, it does serve a purpose. ON that particular day, I believed I could do it, so shall today...

No comments: